Another school vacation is descending upon us, and I am left without a plan. Soccer has started up and we are expecting the births of our first goats, so we don’t want to take any extended trips. Spouse and I were kicking around ideas for day trips and he hit upon a golden one: Mystic, […]
Never wake a sleeping child… Unless there is a once in a lifetime celestial event going on. We woke them last night. Several times. The eclipse was beautiful and we had a spectacular view.
When Mad Scientist.Crazy Mom wants to throw a wildly entertaining yet educational party for 7 10-year-olds, who does she turn to….. Mad Science, of course! What is Mad Science?
Looking for a Particular Post?
Most Commented Posts
- We’ve Moved! Welcome to the Tirabassi Farm By Rebecca on June 3, 2013 16
- I Miss Being a Badass By Rebecca on March 4, 2013 14
- Why I Believe in Global Vaccination By Rebecca on February 13, 2013 13
- My Favorite Herpes Facts By Rebecca on February 20, 2013 13
- The Coop that Spouse Built By Rebecca on January 10, 2014 12
Mother & Scientist
I'm a displaced scientist looking for the science in raising kids and starting a farm.