A herpes virus. Image courtesy of: http://web.uct.ac.za/depts/mmi/stannard/linda.html I am declaring it National Herpes Day! Honestly, you can’t work with a virus for over a decade and not gain some appreciation for its lifestyle. So today I thought I would share with you facts you probably never wanted to know about herpes. At the very least, […]
In addition to posting light-hearted stories about being a scientist and a mom, I am also going to post educational blogs covering topics that I think are important to parents. I would appreciate some reader feedback on topics that are important to you. Your participation in the poll located in the sidebar would be a […]
Looking for a Particular Post?
Most Commented Posts
- We’ve Moved! Welcome to the Tirabassi Farm By Rebecca on June 3, 2013 16
- I Miss Being a Badass By Rebecca on March 4, 2013 14
- Why I Believe in Global Vaccination By Rebecca on February 13, 2013 13
- My Favorite Herpes Facts By Rebecca on February 20, 2013 13
- The Coop that Spouse Built By Rebecca on January 10, 2014 12
Mother & Scientist
I'm a displaced scientist looking for the science in raising kids and starting a farm.