Is it really bad when your husband brings you roses for Valentine’s Day and you are more excited about the holder they came in because a) It will make a great picture for your blog; and b) You are thinking about how to use it for experiments with the kids? He also got me a […]
Working in the lab, particularly a herpes lab, you often say things that would sound pretty funny when taken out of context. And as a parent, who hasn’t shaken their head and thought, “I can’t believe I just had to say that!” Here is a list of some of the things that have crossed my […]
The other day it occurred to me that there are many similarities between working in a lab and parenting. Here are a few I thought of: 1) I am always more careful with the first. When I do an experiment for the first time, I am always very careful. I pick the day I […]
Looking for a Particular Post?
Most Commented Posts
- We’ve Moved! Welcome to the Tirabassi Farm By Rebecca on June 3, 2013 16
- I Miss Being a Badass By Rebecca on March 4, 2013 14
- My Favorite Herpes Facts By Rebecca on February 20, 2013 13
- Why I Believe in Global Vaccination By Rebecca on February 13, 2013 13
- Another Herpesvirus By Rebecca on April 9, 2014 12
Mother & Scientist
I'm a displaced scientist looking for the science in raising kids and starting a farm.