I usually don’t like to tell parents how to raise their children. As long as your children aren’t hurting themselves or others, I respect different parenting styles. But there is one topic I feel very strongly about – vaccination. This post isn’t meant to rehash all the pro and con vaccine arguments. I just want […]
Looking for a Particular Post?
Most Commented Posts
- We’ve Moved! Welcome to the Tirabassi Farm By Rebecca on June 3, 2013 16
- I Miss Being a Badass By Rebecca on March 4, 2013 14
- Why I Believe in Global Vaccination By Rebecca on February 13, 2013 13
- My Favorite Herpes Facts By Rebecca on February 20, 2013 13
- The Coop that Spouse Built By Rebecca on January 10, 2014 12
Mother & Scientist
I'm a displaced scientist looking for the science in raising kids and starting a farm.