Things I Never Thought I’d Say
Working in the lab, particularly a herpes lab, you often say things that would sound pretty funny when taken out of context. And as a parent, who hasn’t shaken their head and thought, “I can’t believe I just had to say that!” Here is a list of some of the things that have crossed my lips.
I will leave it up to you to figure out whether it was in the lab or at home!
- Does anyone have any salmon sperm DNA?
- I don’t postpartum breed!
- I don’t have herpes, but I am working on it.
- Don’t put your penis in there!
- We don’t use unforgivable curses.
- Herpes – a friend for life.
- No, you will not grow a penis when you get older.
- You really shouldn’t put your finger in there.
- Don’t use your baby brother as a step.
- When you become a mother, you grow eyes in the back of your head – it’s a scientific fact.