Between snow storms and hurricanes, it seems like we have had our share of school cancellations this year. Once the initial excitement wears off, I find that my kids get really antsy during a storm if we have to stay inside. Also, due to our time spent in Alabama, they tend to worry a lot […]
Looking for a Particular Post?
Most Commented Posts
- We’ve Moved! Welcome to the Tirabassi Farm By Rebecca on June 3, 2013 16
- I Miss Being a Badass By Rebecca on March 4, 2013 14
- My Favorite Herpes Facts By Rebecca on February 20, 2013 13
- Why I Believe in Global Vaccination By Rebecca on February 13, 2013 13
- Another Herpesvirus By Rebecca on April 9, 2014 12
Mother & Scientist
I'm a displaced scientist looking for the science in raising kids and starting a farm.