J for Just Joking Around
Once again I am blogging my way from A to Z as part of the 2015 April A to Z Challenge! Come blog through the alphabet with me!
Every year one of the elementary schools in our town, Soule Road School, holds the Souletto, a performing arts fair. Students submit artwork to put on display while others perform skits, play instruments, dance, etc.
This year Number 3 did a comedy skit with one of his friends. It was really cute.
Here is the routine they came up with:
1) Why were the early years of history called the dark ages?
Because there were so many knights!
2) What do you get when you eat onions and beans?
3) What did the rock say to the fish?
Stop taking me for granite!
4) Why don’t seagulls fly over the bay?
Because then they’d be baygulls!
5) Why did the Pilgrim’s pants keep falling down?
I don’t know, why?
Because his belt buckle was on his hat!
6) Do you know why George Washington was buried standing up?
Because he could ever lie!
7) Why did the Cyclops close his school?
Because he only had 1 pupil!
8) What do you call a boxer who got beat up in a fight?
I don’t know, what?
A sore loser!
9) What type of haircut did the boxer get from the barber?
I don’t know, what kind?
10) Why did the yo-yo cross the road
Because it was walking the dog!
Ok Friend that’s it, let’s make like a tree and leave!
OK, Number 3, let’s make like a banana and split!