Friday Fun – Number 3
Number 3 is a whirlwind and can be a handful sometimes. He loves to have fun and is a bit of a class clown. He will do anything for a laugh. But he can also be the sweetest guy and was the author of our Florida vacation journal. Here are some of his quotes/antics:
- “Sir, are you rescuing a cat?” To a man working on the telephone lines.
- In a Christmas card: “To the best teacher, Mrs. X. Merry Christmas and I wish you could be my fourth grade teacher. Do you? I just want to know if you’re happy do you like the punctuation? I do.”
- An art project (notice the last line):
- When he was in first grade he was suspended from the bus for mooning kids.
- In our household, cleaning the yard of dog poop is a paying job. The kids get paid for each poop bag of poop they fill up. Number 3 once filled bags with stones instead of poop and tried to get paid.
It will be interesting to see what else he is going to come up with as he grows up!